We Are Hiring - Marketing Internship - Paid
Over here at SwimZip and Shēdo Lane, we flip over fabulously fantastic content. For brand building, effective storytelling is a true art form. To help make this a reality, we are searching for a content creator who will help build SwimZip/Shēdo into a world wide brand. We are looking to grow, with engaging content that firmly establishes SwimZip/Shēdo Lane as lifestyle brand leaders.
Of course, wonderful content skills (like writing, video, editing) are a must, but we’re especially interested in candidates who get our brands and understand how to structure messages for the online customer — someone who can create clear, impactful content that people love can’t turn away from. You will get to guide the effort in creating ideas that speak to our audience, and most importantly, are shareable. Your ideas will support product launches, general brand storytelling, and social campaigns. You must be a fan of the brand, independent, and great at both writing and building brands.
- Create content.
- Short videos. long videos. iphone videos. vines. instagram videos. facebook videos. product videos. brand videos. nonsensical videos. hilarious videos. sincere videos.
- Awesome graphics / infographics / visuals. fluent in visual storytelling.
- You write well. script writing. copywriting. concise. funny. intelligent.
- Must be a current student or recent grad
- You want build a brand in ways that have not been done before, in fun, engaging, and unique ways. This is a great portfolio building opportunity!
- Marketing Mutlitasker Extrodinaire: ability to jump in and add value to various projects, from photoshoots, to Facebook ads, mailing advertisements, etc..
- You must be skilled at creating content on a variety of platforms – including video.
- Love to think outside the box and come up with innovative marketing ideas.
- A sharing generating phenom –when comes to writing, creating visual assets, videos, etc., you know how to make things that get shared.
- Eye for SwimZip’s aesthetic, and the highest standards for making it better and better every day
- Ability to understand what works and doesn't to quickly adapt and committed to constant improvement)
Email your outstanding information to: firstname.lastname@example.org