We Are Hiring - Social Media Coordinator Internship - Paid
SwimZip and Shēdo Lane has a pretty awesome Social Media presence, and we are looking for the right rock star to continue to grow it. As an industry leader and disruptor, the social team in vital to the overall business strategy, growth and success. The right candidate will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of each social channel, exceptional written and verbal communication, an impressive understanding of e-commerce campaign creation and execution and branding, an eye for detail, and be a true team player. Basically, non-Mavericks need not apply.
* Maintain and improve current multi-platform following, function and interaction.
* Create and maintain platform specific editorial calendar.
* Participate in brainstorming sessions for content creation, long and short lead campaign creation and execution.
* Problem solve ways to improve conversion rate, site traffic and daily sales.
* Work within brand guidelines and fiercely protect the SwimZip Brand.
* Be available during peak posting and interaction times.
* Identify and coordinate with Influencers in new and unique ways.
* Be willing to go where no man has gone before, get your head out of the gutter….loser.
* Strategize with team to improve overall social experience for all channels.
* Provide examples of past campaigns that were either contributed to or created by the applicant.
* Oversee the list segmentation and strategic messaging for each audience.
* open rates, engagement, and retention.
* Optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, and retention.
* Lead email acquisition for existing and unknown customers, increase email penetration.
* Manage the email process workflow including development of the email calendar, collaborating with Creative and Marketing team to build campaigns.
* Solid understand Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Periscope, etc.
Must be willing to work in our Prairie Village office.
Please email: info@SwimZip.com