Did you know Skin Cancer is on the rise?
- Melanoma is the fastest growing cancer in the United States and the world
- 1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in his/her lifetime
- Exposure to harmful UVA and UVB rays causes premature aging and wrinkles
- Melanoma is the second most common cancer in people ages 15-29
Did you know
- A T-shirt offers minimum sun protection
- An average white t-shirt offers UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 5. Shēdo Lane offers UPF 50+ protection which blocks 98% of UVA and UVB cancer causing rays.
What is Shēdo Lane Doing About it
- Each garment offers UPF 50+ protection
- Our fabrics are soft, lightweight, breathable to help keep you cool while providing amazing sun protection
- No need to apply OR reapply! Shēdo Lane offers sun protection always and forever