Baby Long Sleeve "Bear Necessity" Zipper Romper
Our popular "Bear Necessity" romper with long sleeves is UPF 50+ and the ideal all day, every day UV sun protective clothing for wherever you go! This snuggly romper is perfect for all littles age two and under. The 4-way stretch knit fabric is super soft on your little one's skin, but durable enough to withstand being machine-washed repeatedly. The full-length 2-way zipper down the front is designed to make diaper changes, potty breaks, and building their independence a lot easier! Mitten cuffs are added on sizes 6-12M and under for extra peace of mind they won't scratch themselves or you. There’s no doubt they’re sure to look un-bear-ably cute with the whimsical ears on the hood, you’re going to want one in every color!
- Made from the highest-rated UPF 50+ sun protection fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Developed using sustainable bamboo fibers
- Super soft, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric
- Materials: 95% Rayon from Bamboo / 5% Spandex
- Naturally soft and lightweight sun protection Breathable, moisture-absorbing, and temperature regulating
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
- Tagless neck
- 2-way zipper closure for easy diaper changing and bathroom breaks
- Whimsical ears on the hood
- Mitten cuffs on sizes 0-3M, 3-6M, and 6-12M
|Hooded Romper||Chest (in.)||Hip (in.)||Torso Length (in.)||Height (in.)||Weight (lbs)|
|0-3M||16||16 1/2||13||up to 23 1/2||up to 12|
|3-6M||17||17 1/2||13 3/4||24-26 1/2||12-17|
|6-12M||18||18 1/2||14 1/2||27-30 1/2||17-24|
|12-18M||19||19 1/2||15 1/4||31-32||24-27|
|18-24M||20||20 1/2||16||32 1/2-33 1/2||27-29|
|2T||20||21||16 3/4||34-35 1/2||29-31|
- Chest is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Hip is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Torso Length is measured from shoulder to crotch length of garment
- Height is the measured height of your body (not the garment)
I live and Colorado and wanted a sun coverage/UPF option for my newborn as I get back outside after his summer birth. I was surprised while looking that this company was one of the few options that are available for infant (0-3 month) sized UPF that aren’t also swimwear material, which are also all mainly 3-6 mon sizing. Pricepoint is what I would expect to pay and feel like I got my money’s worth. Fabric is very soft, accurate color, and true to size from my new parent standpoint. He is 11.5lbs and 22(ish) inches right now and the 0-3 month fit great. We took this on a hot, 6 mile hike for its first time out and I felt like it performed well. He/we sweated in through the stomach part and it was relatively quick to dry. Will be recommending to other hiking babes!
Cons (all minor, would still purchase again)
-The hood is too big for his 85 percentile head (aka hood needs a cinch or less fabric)
- Legs are shorter then ride up. As an infant it would be nice to have some sort of foot coverage option since their legs are exposed in the carrier (I use an ergo).
-the zipper is more of a hefty zipper than I expected and I feel like it could be less intense but when it’s on, it’s not a big deal and I actually like that the two way zip.
For the record, I found this shop through google searches for infant UPF and sometimes don’t trust reviews so if you’re reading this I am a random shopper and paid for this full price, ha!
Love it! It’s so stretchy and soft. My son will be able to wear this for a long time. I only wish that the zipper didn’t go all the way down to the ankle, but I still love it. 10/10 would recommend.
Also, FAST shipping and the customer service was WONDERFUL!
The shipping was way faster than I expected. The material isn't too light nor too heavy. And I ordered Blue Moon, the color is fantastic.
This is by far my favorite outfit my 6 month old has. It is SOOO soft and the two way zipper makes diaper changes a breeze. My husband also gives it a rave review! Hands down our favorite!
This is the cutest outfit that also makes life so much easier in the sun. The material is silky soft and cool to the touch, which keeps my little guy comfortable. The 2T fits nice and snug on my solid guy, and I only wish they came in bigger sizes for next year (and also for my 6 year old, who wants one!) I also ordered the navy and the light blue. The navy fits the same as the yellow, but the light blue was from a previous season I believe and fits a bit differently. I wrote to the company and they kindly gave me a discount on another suit (which is how I got the yellow one).
Overall I'm super happy and my little guy in his bear suit spreads happiness in our neighbourhood because its just the cutest thing ever!