Kids Long Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt
The best long sleeve sun protection shirt for kids! Our long sleeve UPF 50+ shirts are perfect for layering with vests and cardigans on those days when the weather just can't make up its mind. Designed from ultra-soft, sustainable bamboo fabric, this comfy little tee is one they’ll reach for again and again!
- Made from the highest-rated UPF 50+ sun protection fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Developed using sustainable bamboo fibers
- Super soft, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric
- Materials: 95% Rayon from Bamboo / 5% Spandex
- Naturally soft and lightweight sun protection
- Breathable, moisture-absorbing, and temperature regulating
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
- Tagless neck
- Chest pocket
- Crew neck
- Relaxed fit
|Kids' Shirt||Chest (in.)||Hip (in.)||Torso Length (in.)|
|6-12M||18||18 1/2||12 3/4|
|12-18M||19||19 1/2||13 1/2|
|18-24M||20||20 1/2||14 1/4|
- Chest is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Hip is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Torso Length is measured from shoulder to crotch length of garment
These are absolutely wonderful! Great sun protection in long sleeved, soft, lightweight fabric. Nice, cool fabric, even on hot days. Easy to get on and off of a toddler! Very durable and washes well. Will definitely purchase again. Would love more colors and patterns in the same long sleeved shirt!
We live in Florida where it is hot and humid. These shirts are light enough to wear in the summer but give great sun protection. I don't have to worry about my toddler over heating.
These shirts are lightweight, comfortable, and clean easily. My 3 year old attends an outdoor nature school and they provide great sun protection but also dry quickly. They are a great material so that he can wear long sleeves on 90 degree days and not get hot but also not get sunburned. I have 4 of them and intend to use them as a great base layer when the weather gets colder too.
These are great! I really appreciate that they don’t feel like rash guards or synthetic. They feel like lightweight bamboo sheets. The material is thin and breathable. My son is 2 years old but in the 97% so we got him a 3T. The shirts fit perfectly with some room to grow.
The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because the colors are A LOT more vibrant than in the images. I wish they were slightly more muted but that’s just my preference.
My son has a skin disease on his arms that requires him to wear long sleeves to daycare. We needed some lightweight, breathable shirts for summer and these delivered! They are so soft and I love the vivid colors with a good variety of gender neutral options. Very happy with this purchase.