Kids Long Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt
The best long sleeve sun protection shirt for kids! Our long sleeve UPF 50+ shirts are perfect for layering with vests and cardigans on those days when the weather just can't make up its mind. Designed from ultra-soft, sustainable bamboo fabric, this comfy little tee is one they’ll reach for again and again!
- Made from the highest-rated UPF 50+ sun protection fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Developed using sustainable bamboo fibers
- Super soft, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric
- Materials: 95% Rayon from Bamboo / 5% Spandex
- Naturally soft and lightweight sun protection
- Breathable, moisture-absorbing, and temperature regulating
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
- Tagless neck
- Chest pocket
- Crew neck
- Relaxed fit
|Kids' Shirt||Chest (in.)||Hip (in.)||Torso Length (in.)|
|6-12M||18||18 1/2||12 3/4|
|12-18M||19||19 1/2||13 1/2|
|18-24M||20||20 1/2||14 1/4|
- Chest is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Hip is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Torso Length is measured from shoulder to crotch length of garment
I grabbed these for my grandson as he loves to be outside and they are so breathable and comfortable. He loves wearing them. The quality and protection is definitely worth the price.
Love this shirt for light weight sun protection in the warm sunny months.
My kids have been wearing Shedo Lane from infancy and now into elementary ages. The breathability of the fabric and the sun protection can’t be beat! Our shirts have lasted for years and my own Shedo Lane shirts are a summer staple. My kids run small/average and I’ve gotten more than 1 year out of each size for them. They run true to size/large for us.
These are absolutely wonderful! Great sun protection in long sleeved, soft, lightweight fabric. Nice, cool fabric, even on hot days. Easy to get on and off of a toddler! Very durable and washes well. Will definitely purchase again. Would love more colors and patterns in the same long sleeved shirt!
We live in Florida where it is hot and humid. These shirts are light enough to wear in the summer but give great sun protection. I don't have to worry about my toddler over heating.