Kids' Short Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt
You’ll love our signature go-to sun protection shirts for kids! This is the perfect sun-protective t-shirt that they’ll want to wear again, and again, and again! With shirts this comfortable they might as well have one for every day of the week because they’ll love the softness of the fabric on their skin, the perfect fit, and the added chest pocket for life's treasures! And it’s an added bonus that they’ll be protected from the sun with the UPF protection all day too!
- Made from the highest-rated UPF 50+ sun protection fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Developed using sustainable bamboo fibers
- Super soft, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric
- Materials: 95% Rayon from Bamboo / 5% Spandex
- Naturally soft and lightweight sun protection
- Breathable, moisture absorbing and temperature regulating
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
- Tagless neck
- Chest pocket
- Crew neck
- Relaxed fit
|Kids' Shirt||Chest (in.)||Hip (in.)||Torso Length (in.)|
|6-12M||18||18 1/2||12 3/4|
|12-18M||19||19 1/2||13 1/2|
|18-24M||20||20 1/2||14 1/4|
- Chest is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Hip is the measured circumference of your body (not the garment)
- Torso Length is measured from shoulder to crotch length of garment
My toddler (2 y.o.) loves this shirt. I love how soft and durable it is and also that the UPF gives me peace of mind!!
Honestly I’ve been looking for a tshirt that’s cute and has UPF for my kids for a while. This is a quality item that looks great and provides the sun protection I was looking for. I’m very happy with it.
The shirt fits great, the colors are great, it feels really good, the only thing is that when my baby drools or spits water on the collar and then the collar rubs against his neck, it leaves behind a lot of lint or fabric on his skin and it looks bad and I don't know if it feels itchy. But it only happened after the first use so far. The shirt was washed before he wore it. I have the adult version and that didn't happen to me so I don't know why it would happen to him. It still looks good, it doesn't look work down, but I'll keep a lookout every time he wears it.
The color of this navy is absolutely stunning, and the material is so soft. My son loves his special shirt (matches his Dad's) and always chooses it when given the chance. We will definitely be getting some more!